- to be able to wake up in the morning and perform your fajr prayer is a bliss..
- To wake up in the morning and say Alhamdulillah,, is a bliss...
- to be able to walk as a normal person, Alhamdulillah, it's a bliss...
- to be able to eat with your bare hand, Alhamdulillah it's a bliss.
- to be able to wake up and realised that you are already a Muslim because your family is a Muslim and you know that you are not just a Muslim because you inherit it from your parents and ancestors and you want to do something for yourself in order to protect your Islam,, Masha Allah the feeling is a Bliss..
- To be in a family who take care of you , Masha Allah it's a bliss
- to be in a circle of friends who love you because of Allah and by loving you they will increase their Iman towards Allah is a BLISS...
MashaAllah,,, think about it, how you interpret the word Bliss.... Bliss... Alhamdulillah~~~
Allah Loves you.... Allah loves you... Allah loves you..
new south wales Australia is a bliss .. Alhamdulillah.