Thursday, December 23, 2010

don't take anyone for granted.. :)

A word of advice for me..........

PLEASE DON'T TAKE ANYONE FOR GRANTED...

especially your friends... believe me you're gonna hurt them....
It's HURTING.....
every single second the clock ticking,, you are not realizing that you've hurt them...



""Friendship is always a sweet responsibilty, never an oppourtunity."" ~ KAHLIL GIBRAN

S0,, just a short and simple message to your friends... tell them {{ where are you/ you miss them/ hey let's hang out/ you forgot to call me/
hey i da blik msia..// hey, i kt singap0re rite now / hey i da blik singap0re / or whatever}}}











but you didn't do it.. bc0z u take me for granted.... :'(







okay.. that's funny...*that's s0 n0t me.!!!! *i guess...hahahaha :'(
whatever...lalalalaa~