Friday, September 24, 2010

Happy Hour!!!!!


HI....

Wishing all 0f u happy Eid Mubarak.... :)

wanna kn0w s0mething??? hehe...
0k i'll lauch the Happy Hour Session!!!! (which had been d0ne last year t00)
What is that??? it is the time f0r u t0 visit me during this hari raya...
and i will give du8 raya!!!!!!!!!!



H0w t0 win it????? very simple...
Just find me within the Happy Hour Session and u must wish
Salam Lebaran 2 me.... :) as simple as that.... and i'll give u du8 raya.. :)
hihihihi....

Here's the details....

Happy Hour Session
25/9/2010
10.00pm - 12am
the 1st 8 wh0 come to me will get the du8 raya.... :)
c0me 2 my r00m 0r find me if i'm missing... :P
and you'll get this.....










tadaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~ (-_-')






GAMBAR SEKADAR HIASAN

0wh ye,, sekali penyertaan je kayh... each pers0n can get 1 0nly.. :)

No comments: